Bye SRG Asia Pacific.
I have been working as Maxis customer service professional for 3 months and a week.
What to say. I really feel sad to leave the people there.
How to say. I like the working environment.
The people there are just helpful and very nice.
I felt happy working there.
Just that, job as a customer service wasnt that easy.
ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY HAVE REALLY FEW AGENTS. ARGH!!!
Like getting suffocate, seriously!!!
Before that, big thank you to all my buddies, I learnt different things from each and every of you. VeeZien, Catherine, Chiam, Wee, Shaun.
Like.
I like the people there.
En Faizal, my trainer, one of the nicest person in the world that I have met in my life :D
Julian, kak Wati, Tharma, Johnny(Ehsan), veezien, ah Bong, Chiam, Amber.........................
too bad I didnt manage to say bye to ah Bong, is he still working there?! No idea.
Dislike.
Travel from Seremban to KL is kind of wasting time la. :(
Why, why when i came in for work, there were so few agents so the calls were like KEEP COMING IN LIKE NON STOP SO I WAS LIKE TALKING NON STOPPPPP FOR THE WHOLE DAY. Suffocating.
Sometimes, it is really boring to layan similar calls everyday.
ESPECIALLY WHEN GOT THE CALLS FROM THE EAST MALAYSIANS. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
They were just making my life miserable.
They talk like Indonesian. The worse thing is, they don really know how to talk.
I took long time to find out what they saying. But, I found that, they didnt know what was I saying also. ARGH. I had to use the simplestttttt words to talk to them, and kept repeating the key words to them for manyyy timessssssssssss to make them understand. ARGH. I HATE IT. REALLY.
Anyway, I really learn a lot from this job.
I learnt the way to handle people, how to convince them just by the tone and the way u talk.
Also, the so call 'critical thinking skills' which A Level emphasized on.
Nahhhh, now I learnt how to use it in daily life :P
You know, I got all kind of questions on the call.
Those that can be expected and those unexpected!
And will never get to learn in the classroom.
It's all depend on your thinking skills, respond and also...experience.
From beginning, inexperience, shaking when customer 'attack'..
Then slowly, getting steady and in the end, can handle fussy and rude customer calmly. LESSON LEARNT.
Scolding??! Small case.
I got to 'see' all kind of human attitude.
I did learn from them. Be brave to voice out.
I am now brave to approach people and tell what's on my mind when I am not satisfy and not as malu as before. Everyone doing so, what am I fierce of?!
Also, I got to understand more on the word RESPONSIBLE.
Thanks to the silly mistake that I made. I was so careful on my work since then.
I will love this job very very very much if I only have to work for 5 days in a week. It was really tiring when only get one day rest in a week and I still have to go KL for korean language class on my off day :(
Well, I wish nothing but success for SRG Asia Pacific.



No comments:
Post a Comment